Computerized accounting and business processes on Tally:
DAY-LONG WORKSHOPS:@INR 1800+GST (Including lunch and tea)
1. GST made simple and easy: Outlines fundamentals of taxation on Tally. The outcome will be easy filing of GST returns from Tally itself without any errors. Ideal for tax practitioners / accountants to release the pain of monthly tax filing within an hour.
2. TDS/TCS IT returns MODULE: Outlines the basics and advises methodology for Income tax deductions and collections and filing of advance tax on Tally. The outcome will be facilitating use of data from Tally itself for ascertaining tax liability and filing of returns. Ideal for tax practitioners / accountants involved in making tax returns.
3. Payroll Module: Gives complete insight into this most critical HR function. The outcome will be understanding of all components of payslip and statutory payments and deductions in your payroll. Ideal for all HR and accounts personnel involved in this activity.
4. Manufacturing, BOM, PO, Job Work, Costing Module: Recording of movement of raw material from incoming goods stores to goods in process to finished goods stores. The outcome will be gaining of proficiency for accounting in a manufacturing business environment. Ideal for Purchase and Production departments and accountants recording data of these activities.
5. 7 Secrets of Tally: Outlines basics on which Tally foundation is laid and its power of simplicity along with multiple tricks and treats it offers. The outcome will be an immense increase in efficient use of Tally resulting in better understanding ofhow to navigate through Tally for better results.Ideal for practising accountants,for whom it will be a boon.
6. Corporate Communication: Will cover different forms and types of communication, Fundamentals of Business writing, Managing successful team meetings, Developing effective business presentations and cross-cultural communication. The outcome will be better personality, confidence in your official dealings and better career growth.Ideal for all business owners, techies, managers andexecutives.
7. Accounts for non-accountants: Types of businesses, Introduction to fundamentals of accounts, principles of accounting, understanding Financial Statements. The outcome will be better understanding of what accountants do, resulting in less conflict within various departments of an organisation. Ideal for all business owners, techies, managers andexecutives.
8. Marketing for non-marketeers: Will introduce basic concepts and importance ofMarkets and Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Tools of 4P's, Marketing Planning, Marketing Applications and Marketing Organization. The outcome will be better understanding of what marketing and salespeople do, resulting in less conflict within various departments of an organisation.Ideal for all business owners, techies, managers andexecutives.
(Program 1,2,3,4 conducted on first, second, third and fourth Saturday of every month)
(Program 5,6,7,8 conducted on first, second, third and fourth Sunday of every month)